3 days at the 4*Quality Atlantik Hotel in Milan
- 1 welcome drink upon arrival for you and your companion
- 2 nights in a double room with all available amenities for 2 persons
- 2x delicious buffet breakfast for 2 persons
- Free use of the hotel's own fitness facilities
- Information material and adventure tips regarding the city
- Late check-out (on request until 15:00, subject to availability)
- The voucher is valid for 3 years after issue (= day payment is received) and transferable.
- Reservation is subject to availability of the ANIMOD-contingent.
- Please state the voucher number when booking at the hotel.
item number: 698451495892
Your hotel in Milan welcomes you to the fashion capital!
The modern Quality Hotel Atlantic is centrally located in Milan, just two kilometers from the city center. Furthermore, it is well connected to the main modes of transportation, making a great place to book your weekend in Milan. Once you have arrived in town, the hotel’s location further proves its worth: the “Centrale” metro station is just a few steps away from the hotel, and from there you can reach the cathedral plaza and the designer quarter in just eight minutes. The Milan accommodations in this hotel are comprised of 70 soundproof rooms on three non-smoker floors, ensuring the good night’s sleep you need during your Milan vacation. Furthermore, the rooms come with air conditioning, international television channels, six free Sky-TV channels and wireless internet. In addition, most of the rooms have a view of the quiet hotel garden. All of the rooms have bathtubs that were recently renovated, and many of them even have a terrace.
Milan, where fashion and art merge
The whole world has heard of Milan fashion week, which takes place twice a year in this pulsating capital. Milan was also rightly designated the fashion mecca; if you are looking for exclusive fashion, you are sure to find it here in the fashion quarter, just a few minutes away from your hotel in Milan. However, fashion is not the only thing Milan has to offer. Opera fans will delight in a visit to the Scala, one of the most famous opera houses in the world, and art lovers will bound with joy when they see the numerous paintings, statues and frescos in the many museums, churches and palaces in Milan. Book your hotel in Milan, and come take a peak at the many sides of the city.
Quality Hotel Atlantic Milano
Via Napo Torriani 24