3 days in a castle - Schlosshotel Döttingen - Hohenlohe
- 2 nights in a double room with all available amenities for 2 persons
- 2x breakfast from the buffet for 2 persons
- Free internet access via Wireless LAN
- Late check-out (on request until 15:00, subject to availability)
- The voucher is valid for 3 years after issue (= day payment is received) and transferable.
- Reservation is subject to availability of the ANIMOD-contingent.
- Please state the voucher number when booking at the hotel.
item number: 698451495447
Welcome to the Hotel Restaurant Schloss Döttingen!
The beautiful castle hotel is in a romantic and idyllic setting in the beautiful Kocher river valley. The 800-year-old castle, straight out of the “Sleeping Beauty” story book, is an ideal location to enjoy peace and quiet. The historic house with it’s renound good food is surrounded by beautiful countryside. Here you’ll find additional castles and an abundance of culture, such as the Open Air Theaters in Schwäbisch Hall or Jagsthausen. For your enjoyment the hotel has a sauna, solarium, gym, Roman steam bath, a biopool, two bowling alleys, table tennis and billiard tables.
Small Villages, Medieval Towns, and Castles ...
... all this describes the region around the romantic hotel. Hohenlohe is a diverse landscape: the lightly wooded area is interspersed with cultivated fields and meadows, and is laced with streams and rivers - principally the Kocher, the Jagst and the wildly romantic Kupfer river. You can explore the Hohenlohe area along wonderful cycling and hiking trails such as the Kocher-Jagst bike trail. Points of interest can be found at the castle in Langenburg. Enjoy cultural experiences at the Castle Festival Performances in Jagsthausen and at Castle Stetten, or you can travel further downstream along the Kocher river to Neuenstadt or Schwäbisch Hall and see the famous Staircase in front of St. Michaels.
Hotel Restaurant Schloss Döttingen