4 days - 4* Superior Hotel President in Budapest
- 1 welcome drink upon arrival for you and your companion
- 3 nights in a comfort double room for 2 persons
- 3x delicious buffet breakfast for 2 persons
- 1 child up to the age of 12 stays in the parents room for free
- High-quality hotel cosmetics are ready in your room
- Free internet access in your room and business center
- 30 % Rabatt im Hotel Wellness Center
- The voucher is valid for three years (after payment) and transferable.
- Reservation is on request.
- Please confirm your booking directly at the hotel after you have received the voucher by providing the voucher number.
- Combining multiple vouchers is not possible.
item number: 698451495070
Welcome to the beautiful President Hotel in Budapest
This four-star Budapest hotel is guaranteed to impress you with its superior location, which is both peaceful and central. In just 10 minutes you’ll find yourself on the banks of the Danube. Also its proximity to public transport makes it quick and easy to reach all the city’s main sites. The jewel in the crown of this Budapest hotel is its 7th floor rooftop restaurant, which offers a fantastic view of the beauty of Budapest. You won’t only be impressed by the view, but by the tasty cuisine as well! If you’re interested in both fitness and relaxation on your Budapest vacation, look no further than the hotel’s wellness center. Whether your take a dip in the pool, a soak in the Jacuzzi or a round on the fitness equipment, you’ll find everything you need here.
Budapest: The Queen of the Danube
The beauty of Budapest is well known worldwide. It encompasses a variety of natural and manmade wonders that never fail to impress visitors. The city boasts three UNESCO world heritage sites, which include the Castle Hill, Danube River embankments and the Andrassy quarter, all easy to reach from your hotel in Budapest. Atop the Castle Hill you will find three museums and the Széchenyi Library, as well as stunning views over the city. Nearby, the recently renovated Sandor Palace serves as the home of the current president. Also the churches or St. Matthew and St. Stephen are worth a trip. On a weekend in Budapest, you’ll never be at a loss for something to do. With ample shopping, beautiful parks and a thriving nightlife, a city trip to Budapest will never disappoint. No matter the season, the culture, history and beauty of Budapest will win you over. Book your Budapest hotel now and discover the Hungarian capital!
Hotel President Budapest (Shalom Szalloda Zrt.)