3 days- Hotel Hoppegarten - close to Berlin
- Welcome cocktail for you and your companion
- 2 nights in a standard room for 2 persons
- 2 x breakfast from the buffet for 2 persons
- Use of the hotel’s own sauna with relaxation area for 2 persons
- Free parking in the hotel parking lot (subject to availability)
- The voucher is valid for 3 years after issue (= day payment is received) and transferable.
- Reservation is subject to availability of the ANIMOD-contingent.
- Please state the voucher number when booking at the hotel.
- Combining multiple vouchers is not possible.
- Not applicable during fairs, mayor events and New-Years-Eve
item number: 698451495483
Enjoy Berlin from Hotel Hoppegarten
In the vicinity of Lake Müggel and the historic horseracing track, Berlin’s Hotel Hoppegarten is only 15 km from the exciting city center of Berlin. The hotel is in the heart of the charming village of Dahlwitz, in the Hoppegarten community, surrounded by lovingly restored villas. Stay in one of the hotel’s 159 stylish rooms, all of which have satellite TV and WLAN access. From modern international cuisine to traditional specialties of Berlin, the hotel restaurant serves delicious dishes guaranteed to delight your taste buds. After a long day of sightseeing in Berlin, relaxation is no further than the hotel’s wellness center. With sauna, tanning facilities and a fitness room, you’re sure to find something your speed. Also, massages are available by appointment.
Berlin: A city full of life
Berlin is a city for all your senses – full of sites, culture, art and architecture. A vacation in Berlin has something for everyone, from the traditional to the Avant-garde. With 150 concert halls, theaters and opera houses, plus 170 museums and plenty of cinemas, Berlin offers you more choices than just about any other city. Your accommodations in Berlin put you in the heart of the action. Well known for its nightlife, the city boasts over 200 clubs, bars and pubs, many of which are hopping into the wee hours of the morning. A vacation in Berlin is a shopper’s paradise. Whether you find yourself in one of the quaint markets, trendy boutiques or in the KaDeWe, Europe’s 2nd largest department store, you’re sure to find a memorable souvenir or two near your hotel in Berlin. So book a Berlin hotel today and see what the city has to offer!
Hotel Hoppegarten Berlin
Köpenicker Straße 1
customer rating1 rating for Hotel Hoppegarten Berlin
Horst G.details of customers ratings
- overall impression of the hotel 2 stars
- cleanness 1 stars
- personell friendliness 2 stars
- rooms 1 stars
- breakfast 3 stars
- cost effectiveness 2 stars