3 days Hotel Adler am Schloß Bönnigheim incl. 1 dinner for 2
- 1 welcome drink upon arrival for you and your companion
- 2 nights in a double room with all available amenities for 2 persons
- 2x delicious buffet breakfast for 2 persons
- 1x delicious 4-course meal for 2 persons
- Free parking in the hotel parking lot / near the castle
- Minibar inclusive
- Free WiFi
- The voucher is valid for 3 years after issue (= day payment is received) and transferable.
- Reservation is subject to availability of the ANIMOD-contingent.
- Please state the voucher number when booking at the hotel.
- Combining multiple vouchers is not possible.
- Arrival date: Friday
item number: 698451495624
Let’s relax at the Hotel Adler am Schloss in the picturesque town of Bönnigheim
The country style Hotel Adler am Schloss is an oasis where you can feel comfortable and unwind. Being small, with only 18 individually and tastefully decorated rooms, the hotel has a destinctive family atmosphere. The hotel’s own restaurant "Sophie la Roche," named after the first German woman novelist, pampers its guests with exquisite food and fine wines. Wind down and end your evenings in the "Vinothek" with a cup of coffee or a glass of wine.
Bönnigheim - idyll and culture in perfect harmony
The historic small town of Bönnigheim is nestled between two nature parks, the Stromberg Heuchelberg and the Schwäbisch-Franconain Forest. Bönnigheim is well known for its excellent wines and two local museums, one with the world's largest collection of Naive Art and Art Brut, the Sophie La Roche Museum and the Schnapps Museum. A historical tour of Bönnigheim takes you past numerous landmarks and heritage protected buildings such as the Castle Bönnigheim or the Diebsturm (Thiefs Tower). Many attractions such as Stuttgart, Heilbronn or the Breitenauer Lake, the largest lake in North Württemberg, are within easy reach by car. Nature lovers will be impressed by the proximity to the two nature preserves.
Hotel Adler am Schloß Bönnigheim