4 days - Grand City Hotel Bad Oldesloe - single room
- 1 welcome drink upon arrival for you
- 3 nights in a single room with all available amenities for one person
- 3x delicious buffet breakfast for one person
- Free use of the extensive spa facilities with whirl pool, sauna and fitness room
- Free parking in the hotel parking lot (subject to availability)
- Late check-out (on request until 15:00, subject to availability)
- The voucher is valid for 3 years after issue (= day payment is received) and transferable.
- Reservation is subject to availability of the ANIMOD-contingent. Please state the voucher number when booking at the hotel.
item number: 698451496689
Welcome to the Grand City Hotel Bad Oldesloe
Bad Oldesloe is a magnificently green city on the Schleswig-Holstein Way of St. James. At the junction of the Trave and Beste rivers seated between the Hanseatic cities of Hamburg and Lübeck, Bad Oldesloe provides outstanding water sports opportunities. The area is ideal for hiking and cycling, as well as a variety of day trips. In the vicinity of the Way of St. James sits the Grand City Hotel Bad Oldesloe. You will find 140 comfortably furnished rooms in this modern hotel in Bad Oldesloe. The newly renovated rooms are characterized by a warm and welcoming decor. Subtle gray tones are accented with fresh bursts of color. The large picture windows further underscore the welcoming atmosphere. Start your day with a diverse and balanced breakfast. Regardless of which restaurant you choose in the evening, the menu offers a wide variety of choices to please every palate. Tranquility and relaxation in Bad Oldesloe are guaranteed in the spacious Wellness Center, featuring 2 saunas, a steam bath, whirlpool and fitness center. Whether you are spending a weekend in Bad Oldesloe or a vacation in Bad Oldesloe, the Grand City Hotel welcomes your visit!
Enjoy picturesque views from the Grand City Hotel Bad Oldesloe
The words "Way of St. James" automatically bring to mind pilgrimages, France, Spain and perhaps the author Hape Kerkelling. However there is also a Way of St. James in Schleswig-Holstein, which is 120 km. long and runs through Reinfeld and past your hotel in Bad Oldesloe ending in the inner city of Hamburg. The Bad Oldesloe region was already settled during the Stone Age. Flint tools found here have been dated to 6000-4500 BC. Not only the Way of St. James, but also the Stormarn Path wind through the picturesque city in Schleswig-Holstein and are counted among the most beautiful hiking routes in all of Northern Germany and is very close to the Grand City Hotel Bad Oldesloe. For those who prefer swimming to hiking, you will find a swimming pool and a lovely open-air pool, guaranteeing relaxation in Bad Odesloe. Grand City Hotel Bad Oldesloe, with its numerous leisure activities, is definitely worth a visit.
Grand City Hotel Bad Oldesloe
23843 Bad Oldesloe