3 days - 4* Superior Crowne Plaza Hotel Prague - single room
- 1 welcome drink upon arrival for you
- 2 nights in a single room with all available amenities for one person
- 2 times delicious buffet breakfast for one person
- 1 child up to the age of 12 stays in the room for free
- Free internet access
- Free parking in the hotel parking lot (subject to availability)
- Late check-out (on request until 14:00, subject to availability)
- Black out date: New Year's Eve
- The voucher is valid for 1 years after issue (= day payment is received) and transferable.
- Reservation is subject to availability of the ANIMOD-contingent.
- Please state the voucher number when booking at the hotel.
- Combining multiple vouchers is possible.
item number: 698451496893
Welcome to Prague, welcome to the 4* Superior Hotel Crowne Plaza Prague!
The impressive 4-star superior hotel is going to be the center of your visit to Prague, The City of a Hundred Spires. This luxury hotel is located not far from the Praguer airport and at the same time it’s not very far from the Prague Castle and the center of town. The colorful and diversified history of this hotel in ‘Art Deco’ style goes back to the 1950’s. You’ll be thrilled by the 360 ° panorama of the city from the hotel’s ‘Sky Lounge’. The ‘Harvest’ restaurant serves Bohemian and international cuisine. Relax and enjoy a drink at the Armstrong Bar.
Discover Prague - history, art, culture and shopping
To tour Prague means to immerse yourself into a city with a thousand year old history. The city and it’s history is inseparably linked to the Vltava (Moldau) River. The ‘Kings Way’, a popular tourist route, runs from the city center across the Karls Bridge to the Prague Castle. You’ve got to see the ‘Old Town Ring’ too. There you’ll find the Teyn Church, Ungelt, the Town Hall and the Astronomical Clock. This is the same neighborhood where you’ll also find the second medieval castle, Vyšehrad with St. Peter and Paul Church. Prague is also a very lively city, a modern metropolis with many theaters, concerthalls, exhibition halls, museums and galleries.
Crowne Plaza Prague
160 00 Prag