3 days - 4**** BEST WESTERN Hotel Köln / Cologne
- 1 welcome Kölsch beer for you and your companion
- 2 nights in a double room with all available amenities for 2 persons
- 2x delicious buffet breakfast for 2 persons
- Information material and adventure tips regarding the city
- 20% discount voucher for food & drinks in the restaurant&lounge bar/20% discount for parking
- 24 hours coffee & tea to go free (entrance area)
- 1 x luxury gift per room/20% discount on the cost of parking garages
- Free Internet access via Wi-Fi in the rooms
- Late check-out (on request until 15:00, subject to availability)
- The voucher is valid for 3 years after issue (= day payment is received) and transferable.
- Reservation is subject to availability of the ANIMOD-contingent.
- Please state the voucher number when booking at the hotel.
- Please note that the city of cologne collects a special tax for promotion of culture (5% of the room rate)
- Blackout dates: Fair periods, conventions and events in Cologne.
item number: 698451495756
Welcome to the BEST WESTERN Hotel Cologne!
The BEST WESTERN Hotel Cologne is a modern four-star hotel with a Mediterranean ambience. The hotel was opened in 2001 and is well connected to the city center. The 92 rooms that comprise these Cologne accommodations are comfortably furnished to ensure you get the relaxation in Cologne that you need so you can enjoy everything the city has to offer. Non-smokers have the option of taking a non-smoking room, and many rooms are handicapped accessible. If after a long city trip in Cologne you feel like having a cocktail and watching some sports, stop by the hotel Premiere Bar to catch all your favorite sports with likeminded individuals.
Discover Cologne and its centuries of history.
Much more than you can cover in one visit, Cologne has a history spanning two millennia. You'll find numerous artifacts around the city testifying to its Roman origins. During your Cologne city trip, you'll surely see some of the many Romanesque churches, large medieval structures, Gothic grandeur, and classical architecture. Of course, no Cologne visit is complete without exploring the city's vibrant nightlife. The clubbing and bar scene attracts visitors from all over the world, and each year the Carnival celebrations preceding Lent draw hundreds of thousands of visitors to Cologne hotels. The highlight of the city is its cathedral, a perfect example of Gothic architecture. Its towers dominate the city skyline at 157 meters high, and were actually the tallest structures on earth from 1880-1884. Taking a total of 632 years to complete, this UN World Heritage Site is truly spectacular and something you shouldn't miss during your Cologne city trip.
BEST WESTERN Hotel Köln