3 days - 4* Superior Aquapalace Hotel Prague
- 2 nights in a double room with all available amenities for 2 persons
- 2x delicious buffet breakfast for 2 persons
- 1 child up to the age of 12 stays in the parents' room for free
- 20% discount on all single admissions to Aquapark Aquapalace Praha (Water World, Sauna World and Fitness Centre)
- Bath robes for adults are ready in your room
- Free parking in the hotel's own parking buildings
- The voucher is valid for 1 year after issue (= day payment is received) and transferable.
- Reservation is subject to availability of the ANIMOD-contingent (after confirmation of the hotel).
- Please state the voucher number when booking at the hotel.
- Combining multiple vouchers is not possible.
item number: 698451495846
Welcome to the 4* Superior Aquapalace Hotel Prague
You’ll find the 4-star Superior Aquapalace Hotel just a few miles from the center of Prague. The hotel is conveniently located adjacent to the largest water theme park in Central Europe, the AQUAPALACE PRAHA. Hotel guests have a direct access from the hotel to the theme park and its diverse activities. If you like this type of theme park you’ll love the AQUAPALACE: there’s a giant pool with waves, a number of slides, a diving pool, whirlpools, massage tables, different kinds of saunas and much, much more! There’s a spacious fitness center center for the sports enthusiasts including cardio vascular trainers, all the latest fitness equipment to build and tone your body. In other words, everyone will find their very own wellness and fitness program. Whether you dine in the hotel restaurant or outdoors on the terrace you can enjoy a wide range of national and international specialties. This hotel is the destination for a perfect blend of wellness, fitness, relaxation and a short city trip.
Discover Prague - history, art, culture and shopping
To tour Prague means to immerse yourself into a city with a thousand year old history. The city and it’s history is inseparably linked to the Vltava (Moldau) River. The ‘Kings Way’, a popular tourist route, runs from the city center across the Karls Bridge to the Prague Castle. You’ve got to see the ‘Old Town Ring’ too. There you’ll find the Teyn Church, Ungelt, the Town Hall and the Astronomical Clock. This is the same neighborhood where you’ll also find the second medieval castle, Vyšehrad with St. Peter and Paul Church. Prague is also a very lively city, a modern metropolis with many theaters, concerthalls, exhibition halls, museums and galleries.
Aquapalace Hotel Prague
251 01 Cestlice