4 days - Berlin - 4* Superior Abion Spreebogen Waterside Hotel
- 1 bottle of LANNINGER wine for you and your companion
- 3 nights in a standard double room for 2 persons
- 3x delicious buffet breakfast for 2 persons
- Free use of the hotels own fitness and spa facilities with exercise equipment and a Finnish sauna
- Free use of internet
- Late check-out (on request until 15:00, subject to availability)
- The voucher is valid for 3 years after issue (= day payment is received) and transferable.
- Reservation is subject to availability of the ANIMOD-contingent.
- Please state the voucher number when booking at the hotel.
item number: 698451495836
Welcome to the 4* Superior Abion Spreebogen Waterside Hotel in Berlin!
This charming hotel in Berlin has a double attraction. It is centrally located directly on the Spree River in Berlin’s Tiergarten neighborhood and at the same time is far from the noisy hustle and bustle of the city. The hotel is the perfect place for rest and relaxation. Here you’ll have a completely private atmosphere with a very high service standard. Everything that makes the capital city of Berlin so interesting and captivating is easily, directly and quickly within reach: the Reichstag, the Chancellery, the Victory Column, Bellevue Palace, the Zoo and the Central Railway Station are all easily accessable from the hotel. Shopping along the Kurfürstendamm and Friedrichstrasse are only two S-Bahn stops from the hotel.
Berlin: a city full of life
Berlin probable has a greater variety of activities to offer than anyother city. Just count them: There are over 150 concert halls, theaters and stage attractions, three opera houses, countless cinemas and numerous sightseeing attractions along with some 170 museums and galleries. Did you know that Berlin is world famous for its sizzling nightlife? There are over 200 clubs and countless bars, cafés and pubs. Berlin also has some first class shopping. In addition to the many first class shops and ‘brand name’ stores along Friedrichstraße and the famous Kurfürstendamm there’s the KaDeWe department store in the ‘down town’ area. In Berlin’s outer districts you’ll find many, many fine boutiques and designer shops offering an unusual array of goods. See for yourself: Berlin is always worth the trip.
Abion Spreebogen Waterside Hotel Berlin
Alt Moabit 99