3 days - 4*S WELCOME HOTEL Meschede / Hennesee
- 1 welcome drink upon arrival for you and your companion
- 2 nights in a double room with all available amenities for 2 persons
- 2x delicious buffet breakfast for 2 persons
- Free use of the extensive spa facilities with whirl pool, sauna, caldarium and fitness area
- Free parking in the hotel parking lot
- Free high-speed internet connection in room
- Late check-out (on request until 15:00, subject to availability)
- The voucher is valid for 3 years after issue (= day payment is received) and transferable.
- Reservation is subject to availability of the ANIMOD-contingent. Please state the voucher number when booking at the hotel.
item number: 698451494396
Your Sauerland hotel welcomes you to the Hennensee!
This Sauerland hotel is located directly on the Hennensee and combines modern comfort with 1950s lifestyle in a unique and interesting way that gives the WELCOME Hotel Meschede/Hennesee a one-of-a-kind character that is perfect for your vacation in Sauerland. Everyday items from five decades ago have been beautifully restored and used to furnish this hotel – accessories, lamps, materials, tables and stools from the 1950s can be found all over these comfortable Sauerland accommodations. The rooms that comprise this hotel come equipped with pay television, a safe, a mini bar, and many other amenities that you would expect from a four-star hotel in Sauerland. Beauty is a word that the staff at this hotel understands very well: both for its relation to the countryside and the beauty and wellness area at the hotel, where you can get the treatment you deserve.
Discover the beauty of the Sauerland
The area surrounding your hotel in Sauerland offers many special options to fill your free time. One of the main attractions is the top Pills beer, Warsteiner, which is made in the Sauerland region. Close to your Sauerland hotel is also the Warsteiner World, where you can discover and taste everything that has to do with Warsteiner beer. Guests to this hotel in Sauerland who are not inclined to try Warsteiner should check out the underground labyrinth of the Brillstein Cave. During the 30-minute tour, you will discover a lot about the thousand-year-old dripstone and the process by which the stalagmites and stalactites were formed. Furthermore, you can visit the animal park near your hotel in Sauerland, which is free-of-charge all year-round.
WELCOME Hotel Meschede / Hennesee