3 days - Ringhotel Resident Alt Dresden including a 3-course menu
- 1 welcome drink upon arrival for you and your companion
- 2 nights in a double room with all available amenities for 2 persons
- 2 times delicious buffet breakfast for 2 persons
- 1x a Saxon specialties 3-course menu or specialty buffet on Friday night for 2 people
- 2 family day tickets for the Dresden transport network
- Free use of sauna, steam bath and fitness room
- The voucher is valid for 3 years after issue (= day payment is received) and transferable.
- Reservation is subject to availability of the ANIMOD-contingent.
- Please state the voucher number when booking at the hotel.
item number: 698451493209
Ringhotel Residenz Alt Dresden: one of the finest Dresden hotels
The privately owned hotel Ringhotel Residenz Alt Dresden awaits you just ten minutes away from the historic centre of Dresden. Use the location of this Dresden hotel, which is well connected to the centre and yet in a quiet part of the centre of town, to enjoy the sites of the city and the quiet of the hotel when you want to sleep. Your weekend in Dresden or vacation in Dresden will be enhanced by your stay in the Ringhotel Residenz Alt Dresden in one if its modern rooms, its comfortable apartments or holiday flats, or its suite. The two restaurants – each with a terrace – the cozy lobby bar and a small fitness area with sauna further add to the luxury of your stay at this beautiful Dresden hotel.
Dresden, an enchanting city full of architecture and culture
The Church of our Lady, the Semper Opera, the Dresdner Zwinger, which houses at least one painting that everyone knows, and a number of other museums throughout the town will keep you occupied during your city trip in Dresden. The beautiful Elbe River flows through the city, pumping life into Dresden all year-round. Several palaces and vineyards adorn the hills surrounding the city, adding to its elegance. In addition to the natural and architectural beauty that is just steps away from your hotel in Dresden, the city offers a number of theatres and opera houses where you can soak in Dresden culture all evening long. Book your hotel in Dresden, and come see what this historical city has to offer.
Ringhotel Residenz Alt Dresden
Mobschatzer Str. 29