Day SPA in private day SPA suite - 4*Quality Hotel Kieferneck in Bad Bevensen for two persons
- Romantic experience in the private spa suite.
- Use of the infrared cabin for 2 persons
- Kneipp foot bath for 2 persons
- relaxing bath in the double whirlpool for 2 persons
- Fruit cocktail and delicious fruit skewers for 2 persons
- complimentary use of bathrobes, slippers and towels
- free use of sauna and swimming pool
- Treatment time: 90 minutes
- The voucher is valid for 3 years after issue (= day payment is received) and transferable.
- Reservation is subject to availability .
- Please state the voucher number when booking at the hotel.
item number: 698451496080
Experience the spa in Bad Bevensen.
Purple blooming marshes, a calm hilly countryside, and the thermal baths define Bad Bevensen. It is here, between Lüneberg to the north and Uelzen to the south and close to the Bad Bevensen spa, that you will find your charming four-star hotel in Bad Bevensen, the Hotel Kieferneck. A warm, loving atmosphere permeates the entire hotel, from the entrance to the your Bad Bevensen accommodations. All of the rooms at Hotel Kieferneck are modernly and tastefully decorated and comfortably furnished, and every room has its own balcony. If relaxation in Bad Bevensen in general or the Bad Bevensen spa in particular is what has prompted you to spend a weekend in Bad Bevensen, the hotel wellness area has much to offer you. Take a dip in the 30C° pool or work on your strength in the endless river. Afterward, spend some time in the sauna area, complete with Finnish sauna, steam bath and relaxation room.
Discover Bad Bevensen and the surrounding area
As stated, the Bad Bevensen spa, called Jod Sole Thermalbad, is one of the main attractions in this town and is only a ten-minute walk from your hotel. However, the Bad Bevensen spa is not the only option for you here. Take advantage of the jogging paths and marked Nordic walking paths directly behind the hotel. Or visit the “forest climbing path”, only a five-minute walk from your hotel and sure to be a great experience for beginners and experts alike. If architecture interests you, take the short trip to Uelzen to have a look at the Hundertwasser train station, or visit the 14th century monastery in Medingen.
Quality Hotel Kieferneck Bad Bevensen
29549 Bad Bevensen
customer rating1 rating for Quality Hotel Kieferneck Bad Bevensen
Helge W.details of customers ratings
- overall impression of the hotel 5 stars
- cleanness 5 stars
- personell friendliness 5 stars
- rooms 4 stars
- breakfast 5 stars
- cost effectiveness 4 stars