3 days - modern Park Plaza Hotel in Trier
- 2 nights in a comfort double room for 2 persons
- 1 welcomedrink upon arrival for you and your companion
- 2 delicious buffet breakfast with sparkling wine for 2 persons
- Children up to the age of 11 stay in the parents room for free
- Free coffee and tea-making facilities in the room
- Free use of interne in the whole hotel
- Free use of the hotel's own spa facilities Relaxarium (including bathrobe, sauna towels, beverages and fruit)
- Free use of the fitness room
- The voucher is valid for 3 years after issue (= day payment is received) and transferable.
- Reservation is subject to availability of the ANIMOD-contingent.
- Please state the voucher number when booking at the hotel.
- Combining multiple vouchers is not possible.
item number: 698451495336
Welcome to the 4* Superior Hotel Park Plaza Trier
This 4* Superior Hotel Park Plaza Trier extends a heartfelt welcome to you. Located on the edge of the Trier pedestrian zone, this central Trier hotel puts the famous Porta Nigra, the cathedral and the Mosel River at your doorstep, making it the perfect starting point for all your adventures in the city. This design hotel has a flair for the historic, with roman mosaics guiding your path through the lobby and to one of the hotel’s 150 elegant rooms and suites (all of which have free W-LAN). Visit CAESAR'S, the hotel restaurant, and sample high-quality regional specialties on your Trier vacation. Round out a delicious meal with a tasty cocktail or a cool beer in the Wintergarten Lounge. Take in the beauty of Trier from the sunny inner courtyard CAESAR'S ATRIUM. Wellness and relaxation in Trier can be found right inside the hotel. Roman steam baths, a laconium, an ice grotto and much more are available to guests. Equally relaxing, the massage and cosmetic treatment center offers a wide array of services to relieve stress and bring out your inner beauty. For fitness fans, stationary bikes, cross training equipment and a treadmill will help your get your exercise fix.
Trier holds the impressive title as Germany’s oldest city. Take a trip through history with a walk through this traditional town and its many impressive architectural monuments. A stay in hotel in Trier wouldn’t be complete without a trip the Porta Nigra, which is a great starting point for a walking tour of the city. The Porta Nigra is one of the best preserved Roman city gates north of the Alps and serves as a symbolic portal between the city’s ancient history and its modern appeal. Relax on your Trier vacation at one of the many sidewalk cafes, where you can simply soak up the charming atmosphere of the town. A hotel in Trier is also a great opportunity to explore neighboring towns and countries, like Luxembourg.
Park Plaza Trier
customer rating1 rating for Park Plaza Trier
Hanna M.details of customers ratings
- overall impression of the hotel 4 stars
- cleanness 5 stars
- personell friendliness 4 stars
- rooms 5 stars
- breakfast 5 stars
- cost effectiveness 5 stars