3 days + wellness / 4* Park Inn Weimar
- Fruit in your room upon arrival
- 1 welcome drink upon arrival for 2 persons/Thuringian liquor specialty
- 2 nights in a double room with all available amenities for 2 persons
- 2x breakfast from the buffet for 2 persons
- Children up to the age of 6 stay in their parents' room for free
- Free use of the extensive spa facilities with pool and sauna
- Free parking in the hotel parking lot (subject to availability)
- Weimar Card for 2 persons (48h free travel on public transport+free entry or discounts in museums)
- Thuringian bratwurst incl. drink on the marketplace for 2 persons
- The local tax of approximately EUR 3.00 per double room/night is payable at the hotel.
- The voucher is valid for 3 years after issue (= day payment is received) and transferable.
- Reservation is subject to availability of the ANIMOD-contingent.
- Please state the voucher number when booking at the hotel.
- Combining multiple vouchers is not possible.
item number: 698451495887
Welcome to the 4* Park Inn Weimar
The 4-star Hotel is conveniently located just 1 km from the autobahn A4 between Jena and Erfurt. As a result of this location you’ll enjoy excellent connections to the entire national autobahn network. In your comfortably appointed room you’ll find harmony and relaxation for a very restful and enjoyable stay. The 600 m² wellness area with swimming pool, sauna and steam bath leaves no wish unfulfilled. The chef and his entire team in the restaurant Belvedere will delight you with regional and national specialties. Please note: The local tax of approximately EUR 3.00 per double room/night is payable at the hotel.
Enjoy a stay in the award-winning cultural city of Weimar
Some of the most important figures in German history have created their works in and left their mark in Weimar. A list of places you must visit are: Goethe’s house and garden house, the homes of Schiller and Franz Liszt, and the famous Duchess Anna Amalia Library, with its beautiful Rococo Hall. Architecturally Weimar is a must. In 1919 Walter Gropius founded the ‘Bauhaus’ in Weimar. You can visit the Bauhaus Museum, and you can view the works of the avant-garde school outside of the museum. Many buildings are clearly identifiably as being built in this style. The well known and beautiful baroque palace ‘Belvedere’ is located just outside the city!
Park Inn Weimar
customer rating1 rating for Park Inn Weimar
Christiane G.details of customers ratings
- overall impression of the hotel 5 stars
- cleanness 5 stars
- personell friendliness 5 stars
- rooms 5 stars
- breakfast 5 stars
- cost effectiveness 5 stars