4 days- Old Town Apartments Prague – max 4 persons
- 3 nights in an apartment with all available amenities for max 4 persons
- 1 child up to the age of 6 stays in the parents' room for free
- Free Internet access
- Fully equipped kitchen, living room with TV, 2 bedrooms, bathroom with towels
- Late check-out (on request until 14:00, subject to availability)
- Black out dates: New Year's Eve, Easter
- Please note the local tax of EUR 0.70 per person, per day.
- The voucher is valid for 1 year after issue (= day payment is received) and transferable.
- Reservation is subject of availability and can’t be made earlier than 10 days before arrival.
- Please state the voucher number when booking.
- Combining multiple vouchers is not possible.
item number: 698451496310
Book your Prague accommodations at the Old Town Appartments Prague
If you are looking for accommodations in Prague, consider booking at the Old Town Appartments Prague. Accommodations at the Old Town Appartments Prague are modernly and comfortably furnished with all of the amenities you need to make your vacation in Prague enjoyable. Because you have an apartment, you have the convenience of a hotel in Prague combined with the luxury of being at home. Furthermore, your accommodations in Prague are centrally located, meaning your weekend in Prague will be spent seeing the sites rather than trying to get to them. Please check in at the headquarter of the Old Town Apartments at Holeckova 13 first. Then you can enjoy one of the beautiful apartments in the centre of Prague.
Prague's rich history awaits you.
Prague is an old city with a rich history that stretches back to before to 200BC. Today, the richness of both the glorious and the tragic times in this city’s history can be seen on every corner, as can its modern renaissance. Modern buildings mingle with old architecture seamlessly and only serve to enhance Prague’s charm. There are many sites that you should see while in Prague, none of which are very far from your accommodations in Prague. The Charles Bridge, named after Charles IV, is a dominating bridge lined on both sides by an assortment of statues. The astronomical clock in the old city center draws a crowd every hour, and is well worth the few minutes it takes to announce the new hour. Jewish history plays an important role in this city; not far from your accommodations in Prague is the Jewish cemetery, an interesting experience and a stark reminder of the Jewish people’s history. Book your accommodations in Prague now and come discover these and many other exciting aspects of the city.
Old Town Apartments Prag (Check-in-Adresse)
15000 Prag 05