3 days in the centrally located Hotel Rivoli in Munich
- Welcome glass of sparkling Prosecco for you and your companion
- 2 nights in a double room with all available amenities for 2 persons
- 2x delicious buffet breakfast for 2 persons
- Late check-out (on request until 15:00, subject to availability)
- The voucher is valid for 3 years after issue (= day payment is received) and transferable.
- Reservation is subject to availability of the ANIMOD-contingent. Please state the voucher number when booking at the hotel.
- Black Out dates: trade fair times, Oktoberfest. Combining multiple vouchers is not possible.
item number: 698451493180
Visit Munich, the capital of Bavaria! Visit Hotel Rivoli or the 4* Designhotel Ambience Rivoli!
Welcome to Munich and the Hotel Rivoli, which is composed of two parts, the Hotel Rivoli and the 4* Design Hotel Ambience Rivoli, depending on which offer you booked. In both houses you are certainly right, because the hotel lies in the heart of the city and has been newly renovated. In the city centre, only 3 km from Marienplatz square and the main train station, your accommodations in Munich assure a good one stay. Munich's Theresienwiese, where the legendary Oktoberfest is held, is nearby and you can be at the centre of the action. Direct metro connections let you quickly reach all the highlights of Munich. The hotel features noble wooden parquet floors, authentic Oriental rugs and all the modern comforts. Start your day off right with a hearty breakfast buffet before sightseeing in Munich.
Munich is an exciting city
When you visit Munich, you should stop by a cozy beer garden and enjoy a round of cold brew with traditional sausage and pretzel. Wander through the historic city centre past impressive structures from throughout the ages. If you'd like to shop during your Munich visit, many stores and markets are available with every kind of product imaginable, from premium automobiles to traditional Black Forest cuckoo clocks. Fine boutiques and haute couture fashion shops can be found in the Maximilianstraße. If you're tired during your visit to Munich, try relaxing in some of the city's green spaces, such as the Isar meadows or the English Garden, which is larger than New York's Central Park or London's Hyde Park. Stroll through the famous Marienplatz square, where both residents and tourists gather to see the beautiful town hall in Neogothic style. You might also see the Olympic Village, which features stunning architecture and views of the Alps. For those interested in culture, Bavaria's capital is home to the German Museum, many exhibitions, music and theatre performances, opera, and more. A visit to Munich is always an adventure.
Hotel RIVOLI München
Albert - Rosshaupter-Str. 18
customer rating1 rating for Hotel RIVOLI München
Nouzha H.details of customers ratings
- overall impression of the hotel 3 stars
- cleanness 4 stars
- personell friendliness 3 stars
- rooms 4 stars
- breakfast 4 stars
- cost effectiveness 3 stars