3 days - Switzerland - Hotel Bern
- 2 nights in a double room with all available amenities for 2 persons
- 2x delicious buffet breakfast for 2 persons
- 1x delicious 3-course meal for 2 persons
- 1 bottle of sparkling wine and 1 bottle of mineral water in your room
- Late check-out (on request until 15:00, subject to availability)
- Free internet access in the room
- Coffee and tea making facilities in your room
- The voucher is valid 2012 and 2013 (after day payment is received) and transferable.
- Reservation is subject to availability of the ANIMOD-contingent.
- Please state the voucher number when booking at the hotel.
- Combining multiple vouchers is not possible.
item number: 698451496316
Welcome to Switzerland, welcome to the Hotel Bern!
Enjoy a wonderful stay in this tastefully decorated big city hotel with an Art Nouveau facade and fresh interior design. Located in the bustling heart of the Swiss capital Bern, this hotel is a popular destination for domestic and foreign guests, tourists and passers-by. It’s also a popular meeting place for prominent business people, politicians and people from the world of sports. As far as gastronomic go, you’ll have the pleasant time choosing to dine in one of the three comfortable hotel restaurants. The motto here is, relax and enjoy yourself as you wish. Depending on the season you can either dine outside in the open air or warm and cozy in different indoor environments.
Bern, the charming capital of Switzerland
Bern is a very popular travel destination because, to the delight of the Berner residents and tourists alike, the city has retained its charme and traditional flair. The charming old town is now part of a UNESCO World Heritage Site. A special attraction is the so-called “Lauben”, a 6 kilometer long arcade, where you can stroll and shop in a stylish atmosphere, regardless of the weather. The medieval atmosphere of the city with its beautiful fountains, alleys and towers just has to be seen. Don’t forget the “Bären“ (Bear) Park or the “Zentrum Paul Klee” where you’ll find the world’s largest collection of works by the artist. Rest and relax in one of the many small outdoor cafes. A trip to Bern is worth it. See for yourself!
Hotel Bern, Bern