7 days Spain - 4* Hotel Hospederia Hurdes Reales
- 2 nights in a double room with all available amenities for 2 persons
- 2x breakfast from the buffet for 2 persons
- Complimentary non-alcoholic drinks from the minibar
- 1 child up to the age of 2 stays in the parents room for free
- Free use of the hotel's pool area
- Bath robes during the entire stay for 2 persons
- Free internet access via Wireless LAN
- Free parking in the hotel parking lot (subject to availability)
- Late check-out (on request until 15:00, subject to availability)
- The voucher is valid for 3 years after issue (= day payment is received) and transferable. Reservation is subject to availability of the ANIMOD-contingent.
- Please state the voucher number when booking at the hotel.
item number: 698451494943
Welcome to Hospederia Hurdes Reales Hotel in Las Mestas
This four-star hotel in Las Mestas is situated in the Las Hurdes region. The surroundings are some of the most beautiful in the region, including unspoiled natural landscapes, a temperate climate, crystal clear rivers, and rolling hills. This Las Mestas hotel was once a trading post of the Spanish King Alfonso XIII, and was converted for a visit from the King in 1922. The hotel maintains a balance of regal elegance and modern comfort and charm. All accommodations at this Las Mestas hotel feature A/C, flat screen TVs, Internet access, and a stunning view of the natural beauty of Las Mestas. The hotel’s “Alfonso XIII” restaurant serves traditional dishes with a modern flair using local ingredients.
Majestic Natural Beauty
The region of Las Hurdes is in the northern part of the Cáceres province and forms a natural border between Extremadura and Castilla y Lyon. The beauty of Las Mestas and its surrounding area never fail to impress anyone on vacation in Las Mestas. Las Mestas is known for its rich sense of tradition and hospitality. The winding rivers, expansive gorges and majestic waterfalls make this area a little slice of paradise for nature lovers and provide the perfect backdrop for a weekend in Las Mestas. Favorite regional excursion destinations for those who book a hotel in Las Mestas include the Las Batuecas Nature Park, the Peña de Francia Mountains or the nearby villages in the Salamanca province. In the summer, hiking, cycling and fishing are popular activities, while the winter brings fun in the snow at the nearby La Covatilla ski resort. Motorcycle enthusiasts who book a hotel in Las Mestas won’t be disappointed by the many kilometers of marked routes with beautiful views.
Hospederia Hurdes Reales
10625 Las Mestas- Ladrillar