4 days - Center Hotel Kaiserhof Naumburg including a 3-course menu - single room
- 1 bottle of sparkling wine on the day of arrival
- 3 nights in a single room with all available amenities for one person
- 3x delicious buffet breakfast for one person
- 1x delicious 3-course menu for one person
- Late check-out (on request until 15:00, subject to availability)
- The voucher is valid for 3 years after issue (= day payment is received) and transferable.
- Reservation is subject to availability of the ANIMOD-contingent. Please state the voucher number when booking at the hotel.
item number: 698451496688
Visit Naumburg and stay at the Center Hotel Kaiserhof
Visit Naumburg in the heart of central Germany and stay at the Center Hotel Kaiserhof, a modern hotel perfectly suited for a quick vacation. Naumburg has an almost 1,000 year history and is one of the most beautiful cities on the Romantic Road. Nestled in an idyllic region with castles and vineyards, a city trip to Naumburg is perfect for those who love culture, nature, and wine. 74 rooms are comfortably appointed and offer a great place to relax and unwind during your vacation. Naumburg residents also visit the hotel's restaurant "Vitus", which offers both regional and Mediterranean cuisine as well as fine local wines.
Naumburg and the region - a cultural landscape
The Saale-Unstrut region has everything to offer those who visit Naumburg to see the city and cathedral, take a boat trip to Freyburg, see the famous "Rotkäppchen" sparkling wine cellar, or tour Naumburg's Neuenburg palace or Rudelsburg castle. There are also lots of beautiful sites to see and culture to enjoy beyond the town of Naumburg. Visit the solar observatory in Goseck or tour the Cathedral of Saints Peter and Paul, an artistic and cultural monument of international ranking as well as the most-visited sight along the Romantic Road. You can also visit Friedrich Nietzsche's former home amongst the vineyards. The Classical-style was the philosopher's family home from 1858-1897 and today houses an exhibition entitled "Nietsche in Naumburg". Just five kilometers south along the Saale River from Naumburg, visit the former bishop's castle of Schönburg, which is perched atop a sandstone cliff and offers fantastic vistas over the river valley below.
Center Hotel Kaiserhof Naumburg