3 days - BEST WESTERN Hotel München Airport in Erding incl. Therme
- 1 welcome drink upon arrival for you and your companion
- 1 bottle of mineral water in your room
- 2 night in a double room with all available amenities for 2 persons
- 2x delicious buffet breakfast for 2 persons
- A day ticket for spa Erding for 2 people
- Free use of hotel sauna
- Free use of wireless LAN
- Late check-out (on request until 15:00, subject to availability)
- The voucher is valid for 3 years after issue (= day payment is received) and transferable.
- Reservation is subject to availability of the ANIMOD-contingent. Please state the voucher number when booking at the hotel.
- Combining multiple vouchers is not possible.
- Black out dates: New Year's Eve, Oktoberfest, big events/trade fairs
item number: 698451493878
Tour Munich from the BEST WESTERN Hotel Munich Airport
Welcome to the four star BEST WESTERN Hotel Munich Airport, located at the edge of Munich. Tour the city with a direct train connection from the nearby station, and arrive easily from the airport, which is only 12 km away. The hotel is situated in the southwest corner of the Erding district, just 800 m away from Europe's largest spa facility. Unwind after your tour of Munich in the wonderfully warm, federally certified thermal spring waters nestled in a sea of palms and exotic plants. The hotel has 181 comfortable rooms with all the amenities of a four star establishment. The hotel's restaurant, the Red Baron, prepares new specialties daily with an open, show-style kitchen.
Explore Bavarian charm
When you tour Munich, you should stop by a cozy beer garden and enjoy a round of cold brew with traditional sausage and pretzel. Wander through the historic city centre past impressive structures from throughout the ages. If you'd like to shop during your city trip to Munich, many stores and markets are available with every kind of product imaginable, from premium automobiles to traditional Black Forest cuckoo clocks. Fine boutiques and haute couture fashion shops can be found in the Maximilianstraße. If you're tired during your visit to Munich, try relaxing in some of the city's green spaces, such as the Isar meadows or the English Garden, which is larger than New York's Central Park or London's Hyde Park. Stroll through the famous Marienplatz square, where both residents and tourists gather to see the beautiful town hall in Neogothic style. You might also see the Olympic Village, which features stunning architecture and views of the Alps. For those interested in culture, Bavaria's capital is home to the German Museum, many exhibitions, music and theatre performances, opera, and more. A tour through Munich is always an adventure.
BEST WESTERN Hotel München-Airport