3 days / BEST WESTERN ApartHotel München
- 1 welcome drink upon arrival for you and your companion
- 2 nights in a double room with all available amenities for 2 persons
- 2x delicious buffet breakfast for 2 persons
- Use of the hotel's own sauna and fitness facilities and relaxation area for 2 people
- Coffee and tea making facilities in your room
- Free internet access at the reception/ business center
- Free internet access via W-LAN
- International TV news channel
- Late check-out (on request until 15:00, subject to availability)
- The voucher is valid for 3 years after issue (= day payment is received) and transferable.
- Black out dates: New Year's Eve, trade fairs/big events, Oktoberfest
- Reservation is subject to availability of the ANIMOD-contingent.
- Please state the voucher number when booking at the hotel.
- Combining multiple vouchers is not possible.
item number: 698451495695
Welcome to the BEST WESTERN Apart-Hotel Munich
The three star Superior BEST WESTERN Apart-Hotel Munich is located directly next to the Olympic park, which attracts both young and old to vacation in Munich with its many varied events. 186 rooms are available at our Munich hotel to ensure that you enjoy your visit to the Bavarian capital. The hotel is an idea starting point for a city trip to Munich. Within just a few minutes on the bus or tram, you'll reach the pedestrian zones of the city centre with the Marienplatz square, Schwabing with its Leopoldstraße, the English Garden, as well as Nymphenburg Palace. The comfortably designed rooms include a kitchenette, microwave, and refrigerator as well as coffee/tea maker. After a long day's tour of Munich, you can refuel with our team at the bistro bar, which offers international and seasonal specialties. Our hotel in Munich also has a fitness room to ensure that you're in top shape during your trip. Afterwards, you can relax in the saunas or solarium, or enjoy the warm sunshine on the outdoor terrace.
Bavarian hospitality at its best
When you leave your Munich hotel, you should stop by a cozy beer garden and enjoy a round of cold brew with traditional sausage and pretzel. Wander through the historic city centre past impressive structures from throughout the ages. If you'd like to shop during your Munich visit, many stores and markets are available with every kind of product imaginable, from premium automobiles to traditional Black Forest cuckoo clocks. Fine boutiques and haute couture fashion shops can be found in the Maximilianstraße. If you're tired during your visit to Munich, try relaxing in some of the city's green spaces, such as the Isar meadows or the English Garden, which is larger than New York's Central Park or London's Hyde Park. Stroll through the famous Marienplatz square, where both residents and tourists gather to see the beautiful town hall in Neogothic style. You might also see the Olympic Village, which features stunning architecture and views of the Alps. For those interested in culture, Bavaria's capital is home to the German Museum, many exhibitions, music and theatre performance, opera, and more. A stay in a Munich hotel is always a lovely experience.
BEST WESTERN ApartHotel München
Dachauer Straße 199