3 days - 4* Hotel Belvedere in Budapest plus 1 Dinner
- 2 nights in a double room with all available amenities for 2 persons
- 2x breakfast from the buffet for 2 persons
- 1x delicious main course for 2 persons
- Free use of the spa facilities with pool and sauna
- Bath robes during the entire stay for 2 persons
- Information material and adventure tips regarding the city
- Free internet access at the reception/ business center
- Not valid: Sylvester, Formula One GP weekend
- The voucher is valid for 3 years after issue (= day payment is received) and transferable.
- Reservation is subject to availability of the ANIMOD-contingent.
item number: 698451494934
Welcome to the Belvedere Hotel in Budapest
Lovers of fine design and tasteful décor will feel right at home in this four-star hotel in Budapest. All rooms are decorated in a charming Art Deco style and feature all the amenities you would expect from a hotel of this quality, including LCD TV, mini bar, telephone and free Internet access. Start your vacation in Budapest on the right foot with a trip to the hotel’s wellness center. Whether you take a dip in the pool or a steam in the sauna, you’ll feel relaxed here. Also, the wellness center in this Budapest hotel is located on the top floor, providing you with a view of the beauty of Budapest. These Budapest accommodations are located only minutes away from the famous Castle Hill and Moszkva Place. With several public transport options nearby, getting to all the sites on both the Buda and Pest sides of the city is a breeze.
Budapest is worth a visit
The beauty of Budapest is well known worldwide. It encompasses a variety of natural and manmade wonders that never fail to impress visitors. The city boasts three UNESCO world heritage sites, which include the Castle Hill, Danube River embankments and the Andrassy quarter. Atop the Castle Hill you will find three museums and the Széchenyi Library, as well as stunning views over the city. Nearby, the recently renovated Sandor Palace serves as the home of the current president. The churches or St. Matthew and St. Stephen are also worth a visit and are each to reach from your Budapest hotel. You’ll never be at a loss for something to do while on vacation in Budapest. With ample shopping, beautiful parks and a thriving nightlife, a city trip to Budapest will never disappoint. No matter the season, the culture, history and beauty of Budapest will win you over. Book your hotel in Budapest now and come discover the magic of the Hungarian capital.
Belvedere Hotel Budapest
Szilagyi Erzsebet fasor 11A