3 days - acomhotel nürnberg
- 1 welcome drink upon arrival for you and your companion
- 1 bottle of mineral water in your room
- 2 nights in a double room with all available amenities for 2 persons
- 2x breakfast from the buffet for 2 persons
- 20% discount on F&B offerings
- Free internet access at the reception/ business center
- Late check-out (on request until 15:00, subject to availability)
- Free parking in the hotel parking lot (subject to availability)
- Blackout dates: Christmas Market, Sylvester, trade fairs
- The voucher is valid for 3 years after issue (= day payment is received) and transferable.
- Reservation is subject to availability of the ANIMOD-contingent.
- Please state the voucher number when booking directly at the hotel.
- Combining multiple vouchers is not possible.
item number: 698451495817
Welcome to the acomhotel nürnberg!
Lots of lifes enjoyments at a low price! That’s exactly what this 3-star city hotel has to offer, and it’s exactly the right place that the price-conscious guest has been searching for! This is the end of your quest: an attractive and modern hotel built with quality materials, a custom design and all at a reasonable price! Wake up to a breakfast in the breakfast-restaurant or enjoy a quick snack in the 24-hour bistro. What more could you ask for, and all of this in a convenient location in the northeast of Nürnberg, just minutes from the A3 motorway and the airport! Since the hotel is only 3 km from the historic city center and the Imperial Castle you can be there in 10 minutes if you use the subway. There’s a station just in front of the hotel.
Nürnberg - a city with many faces
Nürnberg has many attractions that promise not to bore you! The historic Imperial Castle (Kaiserburg) and the Craftsmen’s Courtyard are particularly impressive. Right in the middle of Nürnberg, surrounded by walls and towers of the medieval fortifications, you’ll find the "Craftsmen's Courtyard". Every visitor to the city who strolls through this part of town comes away impressed. Another attraction is the Albrecht-Dürer-Haus. When will you come to Nürnberg?
Leipziger Platz 22